Ham Radio Deluxe Logging Software Amateur Radio's Best Asset
Ham Radio Deluxe is the Amateur's Best Asset for Logbook, Rotor and Rig Control, Digital Modes, Satellite Tracking
In A Single Integrated Software Suite for Amateur Radio Operators
Now Log Digital Modes Like FT8 And JT65 Automatically Into HRD Logbook From WSJT-X And JTAlert
Download Ham Radio Deluxe and Try It FREE before you Buy It!
What is Ham Radio Deluxe?
The Ham Radio Deluxe is an amateur radio software suite. These five applications are the best asset you can add to your ham shack.
It contains all the tools necessary to make you more productive in this hobby. These applications are all built to work together. You can spend more time enjoying Amateur Radio.
The Ham Radio Deluxe Software Suite includes the following:
- HRD Logbook is a feature rich amateur contact log with powerful features for QSO logging, awards tracking, DX cluster, QSL card printing, integrated to rig control, and more.
If you're an extreme DXer, a DXCC fan, or enjoy casual DXing, Logbook is a real keeper; now with automated logging of JT65, JT9, and FT8 using WSJT-X, JTAlert, and/or QSO Relay. Solar weather tracking and greyline maps are included.
Automatic callsign lookup from QRZ.com (or CD), Hamcall (or CD), Callook.info, HamQTH, and QRZCQ.com. Wikipedia integration provides atlas information about DX countries. SWL support.
- HRD Rig Control is a control software program for ham radios that has the appearance of being connected to a software defined radio (SDR); HF, VHF, UHF, radio control for all major radio manufacturers; integrated to QSO logging.
- DM-780 is a digital modes software program that includes RTTY, PSK31, Morse code send/receive, and many more; integrated to QSO logging. Modes include CW, RTTY, PSK, QPSK, Contestia, DominoEX, Hell, MFSK, MT63, Olivia, Thor, and Throb. Control an unlimited number of transceivers, transmitters, or receivers simultaneously. DM-780 uses the same automatic callsign lookup that HRD Logbook uses.
- HRD Rotor Control is a software program that supports most popular rotator controllers; turn automatically within Logbook; world map display
- HRD Satellite Tracking is a software program that makes your 2-way satellite communications much easier and includes integrated rig control
What is Ham Radio?
Ham Radio, also known as Amateur Radio, is a radio communications hobby practiced around the world. There are many aspects to the hobby.
Amateur radio provides a public service in support of emergency communication during natural disasters. The hurricane in Puerto Rico is a good example. When cell phones are unable to connect, Amateur Radio Operators provide a valuable service to their communities.
There are three amateur radio licenses offered by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the United States. These are Technician Class, General Class, and Extra Class. Amateur Radio License Exams are proctored by volunteer examiners. Electronic filing ensures that a call sign is delivered electronically within days. If you are not currently licensed, we hope you pass an examination soon!
To learn more about Amateur Radio, please visit this link to the American Radio Relay League (ARRL) article - What is Ham Radio?. You can also visit a ham radio retail outlet or local ham radio club. Ham Radio Operators are always happy to provide information about becoming a ham.
List of Manufacturers
Consider the following equipment manufacturers who have helped us with our hardware lab: