Ham Radio Deluxe DM-780 Digital Modes software for the radio amateur
HRD Logbook now supports automatic FT8 logging using WSJT-X, JTAlert. and/or QSO Relay. See blog post on www.ham-radio-deluxe.com and select "Blog" from the webpage menu for more information.
Digital Master, formerly “DM-780,” is the all-purpose digital modes communications package integrated with the Ham Radio Deluxe suite. Digital Master uses your computer’s soundcard interface and radio connection to offer a wide range of communications options to the amateur radio operator. Digital Master is capable of a wide range of digital modes, including CW, RTTY, SSTV, PSK31, MT-63, and more. For the CW enthusiast, Digital Master interfaces with the popular K1EL WinKeyer. True frequency shift keying (FSK) and audio frequency shift keying (AFSK) keying are available for RTTY operation.
You can stay on top of the action with Digital Master’s SuperSweeper, allowing you to copy up to 40 QSO’s at once in CW, RTTY or PSK. Once the QSO is complete, Digital Master interfaces directly with Logbook to record the contact. Digital Master works with a variety of audio and multimode interfaces including the Timewave Navigator, SignaLink USB, and West Mountain Radio RigBlaster.
- Wide variety of sound card data communications modes (CW, RTTY, QPSK, Contestia, Domino, Hell, MFSK, Olivia, Thor, Throb
- Waterfall or Spectrum Display
- SuperSweeper Mode (up to 40 active signals can be displayed)
- Continually sweeps passband via soundcard.
- Decodes CW, RTTY & BPSK
- Adjustable waterfall data
- PTT control
- COM port, VOX, TNC or via HRD
- Integrated with Logbook and Rig Control